B.YONEST NEWZ: WEEKEND RE-CAP IN SPORTS
What a weekend in sporting events. Tiger Woods, NBA basketball, Brett Favre and much other madness took place this weekend.. READ BELOW!!!
- The Lakers put the finishing touches on Orlando (101-96) in game two to take a commanding 2-0 lead. The Magic gave the Lakers all they could handle, but I’m afraid that series is officially….O.V.E.R.!!
- Brett Favre underwent arthoscopic surgery on his right shoulder. Is this fool really going to attempt to touch a football field still? Apparently this fool is extensively serious about his return to the NFL and the Minnesota Vikings.
- Roger Federer won his 14th Major Tennis Event, The French Open, on his way to tennis supremacy with Pete Sampras. Congratulations, Roger.
- Tiger Woods came from four strokes down in the Final Round of the Memorial Tournament, in Muirfield, Ohio. Typical T.I.G.E.R.
- Shaquille O’Neal, the original “Superman” can’t stop running his mouth about Dwight Howard.
“I can’t be impressed by something I invented in ’92,” O’Neal told Sports Illustrated last month. “I mean, you look at what he is doing, I’ve been there and done that. … Until he wins three, four championships, then we can talk about him. But right now, he is just like every other big guy.
Damn Shaq. That’s rude. True? Yes, but rude as shit. Let the man live. NO, he’s not Superman because he doesn’t have the rings, but I understand his (Dwight Howard) compassion to be the best center ever. It’s going to take some time “Big D.” Some serious time. ALL HAIL!!