B.YONEST the ENTERTAINMENT BRAND
What started as a simple logo, an American Typewriter B., has exploded into a phenomenon for television, video, music, public speaking, non-profit work, kids’ stories, blogs, websites and much much more. B.YONEST is a BRAND. What does this mean? What is a Brand? How do you become a Brand? In this short blog entry, I will explain to you what it take/took to become the Brand Marketing Mogul we here @ B.YONEST ENTERPRIZES have emphatically become.
1. IT STARTS WITH A LOGO! Colors, design, style, trade dress etc. All of these ingredients play an unbelievable role in the characteristics of you Brand. Your logo is the “representation” of the Company. NOT YOU! It’s the first thing the Corporate world knows about you before they know the face(s) behind the magic. MAKE SURE it stands out, but more importantly stands ALONE!
2. DIRECTION of your BRAND! What do you STAND FOR? If you stand for NOTHING, you’ll fall for ANYTHING thus the direction or the standards you want set for your brand is imperative to the success of you Company. If you’re on a road trip with no atlas, street signs or sense of direction what happens? YOU GET LOST! Don’t get lost in the Corporate World of Brand Recognition before your car is packed. Give yourself the opportunity to prosper by knowing your Company Direction.
- Mission Statement: Summarize you Company Mission, Desire(s) and focuses. What does your Brand stand for?
- Company “Brand’ Values: What rules (for lack of better term) does your company LIVE bye. For instance… KEEP IT MOVIN, SAVE DAYS, ACT on INSPIRED THOUGH, RESULTS not EXCUSES and….. Damn, I forgot my Companies’ 5th Value. Oops! MOVING ON THEN! Oh, thats right PUT IT IN THE AIR – i do D.R.U.G.Z.
- Establish the “FACE” of the Brand: Establish an entity/face of your Brand. No, not a logo, but a person, mascot or concept that represents everything your Brand strives to be. Ronald McDonald is the face of the McDonalds’ Corporation and Robert Kiyosaki is the “face” of Rich Dad, Poor Dad. Make SURE your face represents your Brand, people. If not, there will be a serious erosion of your Brand and/or Company and that is NEVER good.
3. Put your ideas to ACTion! Most companies issue(s) is the misdirection factor. What do we want to be? Where do we want to go? Who is our target market/audience? Once these steps are established and understood within your Company, the Sky’s the Limit. The problem is, these things take the longest to establish due to their importance. Don’t think for a second your Mission Statement can’t change as your Company grows and develops. As the ideas, concepts, desires and structure of your business change so will your Mission to serve and your Values of Purpose. Everyone has great ideas, but the ones’ who ACT on their ideas are the ones’ who succeed. It’s not the thought that receives the reward….. It’s the ACTion!
B.YONEST ENTERPRIZES started 4 years ago with one particular goal. MAKE B.YONEST FAMOUS! Zak Sidons, CO-C.E.O. of B.YONEST ENTERPRIZES along with, Abbey Penn, Dominic Petrozzi and many others have worked diligently to attain the goal(s) set by creating an Entertainment powerhouse based on the rapper/songwriter/blogger/videographer/interviewer/conceptualist, B.YONEST. They have set themselves apart from the “normal” right way/wrong way theory and have done it their way. Personally, I can’t help butt applaud their stringent efforts.
This group of individuals has created vast amounts of entertainment (hundreds of videos, 200 remixes, 5 websites, 6 festivals, 2 store fronts, a non-profit organization B..YONEST “4” BABIEZ, etc) outlets for the World to grasp to. They are clear cut Pioneers of Entrepreneurial Success and the B.YONEST BRAND is the future of Marketing, Entertainment and Developmental growth for the next generation (and generations to come.) Take note and NOTiCE of the B.YONEST ENTERPRIZES BRAND. They are the future and have displayed “their” right way of handling the modern era Entertainment Market. ALL HAIL!